Thursday 17 February 2011

My Vices or Not: Can you Believe this Rubbish or Can You???



I do not have any vices, they are only vices in every one else's eyes. So this being the case I cannot give up what I do not have. But if there was something I could quit and want to, then it would have to be eating like a horse every day, smoking forty fags a day, drinking twenty plus pints every weekend and swearing like a bloody trooper. Ha ! guess which one is true, if there is a true one. Oh I tell lies as well. So peoples do you or me really have vices or is it just some government brainwashing scam going on.... God this is such rubbish ha, ha, ha,LOL

Just look at what can happen, one fag too many, one pint too many or one insult too many. Never mind look on the bright side,oh sorry there isn't one.
Bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment