Sunday 6 February 2011

Vices or no Vices..Can you Believe this Rubbish or Can You????

I do not have any vices, they are only vices in every one else's eyes. So this being the case I cannot give up what I do not have. 
But if there was something I could quit and want to, then it would have to be eating like a horse every day, smoking forty fags a day, drinking twenty plus pints every weekend and swearing like a bloody trooper. Ha ! guess which one is true, if there is a true one. Oh I tell lies as well. 
So peoples do you or me really have vices or is it just some government brainwashing scam going on.... God this is such rubbish ha, ha, ha,LOL......




Whatever others may think or say to you. do what you feel is right and what suits you.However I would suggest that you do all these activities with a great deal of responsibility, and consideration to others. I say this because not everyone will be as tolerant towards these activities. Not all will be wanting to inhale or absorb smells that resemble old used ashtrays. Not everyone thinks that people who have had too much drink or drugs and has become very audible are amusing. Then there is the loud mouth of the swear every other word and shout it loud persons, most do not realise they are doing this or that their language skills stink. But us the bystander knows and hears them, some times we confuse them with drinkers or drug takers, and I am sure that we do not want to be near or part of any of this type of activity. 

So all I say to all of you good luck and may the vices be with you......don't let the dark take over...


            More rubbish- Good grief  could I have become an 'ologist of some sort...........

No comments:

Post a Comment