Thursday 4 February 2010

New Beginning

To any one who reads my workings I'd like to say that I hope to put things down which will not be written perfectly. However I ask any that when one reads these articles they do not criticize the writing or punctuation etc but will actually note the content. As yet I am not sure what I am going to write about, but I do have a few ideas. One is about the older person, 50's plus being ignored in the working world. Another is the double standards of companies and the way they treat employees, and just as bad after they leave their employ. Just want to put general feelings down and express myself, even it is just to rant and rave about nothing in particular. So at the present moment in time I shall say watch this space and enjoy my writings and most important of all I ask to comment and respond or contact me. I look for ward to all communications.

I am now in the middle of two posts, one is story I have in mind,, A fantasy adventure which I hope you all will read and like when I can get the first part posted... The other is about things and how 2010 treated me, or how I let it, it could be said. What with my experiences of 2010 I have become a very cynical and disbelieving person. I feel it is hard to believe and trust people especially people of position...

1 comment: